Y’all know what’s coming next week?
Ohhhh, just this:
Only the much anticipated Beyond Ruin – book 7 in the Beyond Series. It releases FEBRUARY 23rd.
And guess what?
I was fortunate enough to get an Advance Review Copy. I’ll be posting the review in the next few days. You won’t want to miss it.
Until then here’s what you need to know.
- This book…EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE. That’s all I’m saying about it until my review.
- I gave this entire series a shout-out a few weeks ago and you can see that here:
Hang tight…don’t go there yet. I’m not done teasing about Beyond Ruin.
- If you haven’t read this series you are seriously missing out. It’s smart, it’s gritty, raw, diiirrrrty sexy goodness with amazing characters and story lines that just keep building and building to A BIG SOMETHING.
- Each book in the series features the romance of a different couple…or throuple, or fourple (ya never know). But the underlying plot is progressing through the series with new details and situations building on events in previous books. This is a series best read in order.
- Book one, Beyond Shame, IS FREE AT ALL e-book RETAILERS!
The sectors will never be the same…
Adrian Maddox fled his royal life—and tragic past—in Sector One, choosing instead to join up with the O’Kanes. For years, he’s lived by one rule: love fast, love hard, and always be willing to walk away. He’s managed to guard his heart, keep it whole and untouched—until now.
They couldn’t be more different—Dylan, the brilliant, burned-out doctor from Eden who drowns his pain with drugs and self-destruction. Scarlet, the sensuous, sexy rocker from Three, a woman unafraid to embrace the world. And Jade, the whore turned spy from Sector Two, who battled addiction and came out stronger than anyone he’s ever met.
Separately, they make Mad long to open his heart, to tumble head-first into a sea of possibilities and wild love. Together, they make him burn, inside and out, with lust and unbearable, unimaginable pleasure.
Then one fateful moment shakes their world to its foundations—and leaves the sectors on the verge of all-out war with Eden. It’s the biggest fight the O’Kanes have ever faced, and Mad and his lovers are at the dead center of it. They could end up with everything they never knew they wanted—or lose it all. Including their lives.
Need to know where to get your copy? They’re up for pre-order now so don’t delay!
See the book on GoodReads.
About the Author
Kit Rocha is the pseudonym for co-writing team Donna Herren and Bree Bridges. After penning dozens of paranormal novels, novellas and stories as Moira Rogers, they branched out into gritty, sexy dystopian romance.
The series has appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists, and was honored with a 2013 RT Reviewer’s Choice award. Find out more at kitrocha.com, or sign up to be notified of their next release at bit.ly/kit-rocha-updates.